Complete the training and apply for Internships

Do not miss out on applying for internships. Complete the training to be eligible to apply for internships.

We encourage you to complete it and clear the Certification exam as you would then be eligible to apply for internships once you receive the certificate of completion. We have sent out invites to apply for an internship only to those students who have completed the training.

Sir, it has been more than a week since I applied for the internships for Robosoft Systems and Bolt IOT by mailing them but till date, I haven’t received any reply from them. What should I do? Should I mail them again? Or should I simply wait?

@ashwani_prasad You could send a follow-up email to check with them.

It’s been two weeks I applied for the internship and was informed the I will be contacted within 24 hours after applying but even after sending a reminder for the same after a week still I haven’t received any reply from the Bolt.

Same problem sir, for me it has been more than 3 weeks since I applied for both the organizations namely Robosoft systems and BOLT IoT, but no replies/response till date from their side. Despite the fact that I sent them a follow-up mail.

how to create a dialog flow agent sir??

Sir, still not received any updates from both the companies.

same problem sir @ashwin.salgaocar i was submitted my resume and cover letter to 14 feb.

Sir, @ashwin.salgaocar
I’ve taken the test and submitted links to the project. When I’m doing the login again to see my results it is showing me error that I’ve used wrong mail, but the password and mail ID are same. When will I get my results so that I can get the internship. And do I have to login the test results page again? If so, help me resolve the issue.

@ashwin.salgaocar I received the placement training program but not the CERTIFICATE?

@kajal.bidvi11099 as mentioned to you in the instructions, you will receive the certificate with 14 days once you answer the exam. Since you answered the test on Sun 14 Mar '21, you should expect to get the certificate within 14 days from then.

@ashwin.salgaocar OKAY!

@ashwani_prasad Did you receive the offer letter ? I am asking so to have patience that I’ll get the chance of internship as I’ve applied but did not receive work yet.
Kindly help @ashwin.salgaocar

Hey! Haven’t you received any response till now

Hi All, I believe, everyone has received a response on the status of their application till now.

I received the status of my application that I was shortlisted from Bolt IOT. I was expected to receive a reply by 20th April 2021. But to date, I haven’t received any mail from them regarding the same. Will I be able to get the internship?