Requesting to add start and end date in the internship certificate

Sir, I request you to add internship start and end date in my internship completion certificate. I started my internship on 5th of march (attaching the offer letter below) and completed it on 26th of June for a period of 14 weeks in total (attaching my internship completion certificate below). Please mention the start and end date in the revised internship completion certificate. As our internship final review exam is on 15th June, I request you to do the needful as soon as possible.
@rajesh.penugonda
Thanks and regards,
Bharathkumara

circular

Sir, I too have the same request, My internship started on 5th march 2022 and ended on 21st June 2022. I’m also attaching the documents below. Please do the needful. @rajesh.penugonda

Sir, Even I too have the same request. I’m attaching the documents below. My internship started on 5th march 2022 and ended on 21st June 202. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

@rajesh.penugonda

Sir I am also having the same request my internship started on 5th march and ended on 21st June 2022 I am attaching the documents below for your reference. I hope you will do the needful.

Thankyou
@rajesh.penugonda
Note: My registered email id is : anuragjoshi2606@gmail.com

Sir, I am also facing the same issue with the specific date entry in my internship certificate. I had started the internship on 9th march 2022. I would like to request you to issue a revised internship certificate mentioning the start and end date of my internship of 14 weeks. I have my review on 15th July, hence would request you to do the needful at the earliest
@rajesh.penugonda @ashwin.salgaocar

@4ni18is011_a @magadiabhinav @prajwaltr330 @sjunaids133 @bharathkumara2000 I have forwarded your request to the team. I will update you once I get reply from the team.

Any updates regarding the request sir? @rajesh.penugonda

@sjunaids133 I hope you got by now

Thank you so much sir, I received the revised certificate.

Thank you sir, I have received the certificate.