Updated Steps of Uploading apps to Google

or please send the meeting details on email id - pratika5exp@gmail.com sir

I have sent you the email. Please join. @pratika5exp

Issue resolved!

If anyone is facing the same problem , try unlinking your google account and re-link it. You can do this by login to voice flow page , select the option account under your name. Account>Google Actions > Reset.

Then select your project > click CONNECT TO GOOGLE option > link your account and then try uploading the project.

Also if, after creating a project on Google Actions , it shows some error , change the name of project from My First Project to anything else cause sometimes that causes error.

Hope this helps!

Issue resolved!

If anyone is facing the same problem , try unlinking your google account and re-link it. You can do this by login to voice flow page , select the option account under your name. Account>Google Actions > Reset.

Then select your project > click CONNECT TO GOOGLE option > link your account and then try uploading the project.

Also if, after creating a project on Google Actions , it shows some error , change the name of project from My First Project to anything else cause sometimes that causes error.

Hope this helps!

Sir iam facing the error in cricket score app the result is showing 0 I check all the blocks in detail please let me know the solution of this @ashwin.salgaocar

@yousufmama111This might be the result of the change in API. Can you share the screenshot of the response you get when you click on Test request?

this one sir @ashwin.salgaocar

Sir what to do iam getting error in cricket score app @ashwin.salgaocar

Sir you didn’t reply yet @ashwin.salgaocar

sir iam not able to login in for cric api what can i do sir i want api to complete the making of cricket app @ashwin.salgaocar

@yousufmama111 The API has shut down for the time being. You can proceed to work on the other projects.

@ashwin.salgaocar sir I’m getting this error, even though I’ve accepted all terms of services. But still it is appearing as error. Sir please help me.

Please tell me How you solved this?

@ashwin.salgaocar @thushar655
I am getting the error at “connecting to google”.
How it will solved in updated or recent version.

From the screenshot, I see that the URL used is not https://creator.actions.voiceflow.com/ . Please make sure, you are on the right link(https://creator.actions.voiceflow.com/ ) before you proceed.

Sir during uploading the project, this problem is occur in my case. Please help me to resolve it.

@shivam.20b0101049 Please refer to this reply Unable to upload app in google

Let me know if you are still facing the issue

1 Like

Did you solved this error?

How to upload app in newer version of voiceflow

You can first create a new custom blank project in Google actions console. Then go back to voiceflow and publish your app to the project that you created in google actions console. This should work.