Issues in To-do lists

Hello sir, when the google assistant says ‘Please say “show” if you want to see your tasks otherwise say add’ and then when I say show it doesn’t show my tasks instead it goes to else block and says ‘What tasks?’ Can you please tell me where I went wrong?

@ashwin.salgaocar Hello sir, It’s been a day already. I’m waiting for your reply

Please check this thread, you may be facing a similar issue: To-do list app: Not able to show tasks

I’ve checked the thread you forwarded and I’ve checked my code it is right but still I’m getting the same issue. Can you guide me what to do here?

@ashwin.salgaocar Sir can you please reply me? I’m stuck I’ve been waiting for your reply from quite a long time

@lokaanirudh6
In that case, I will need you to elaborate on the issue in a step by step manner with the appropriate screenshots of the blocks, so that I can pin point the issue.

I cannot pin point anything from your above screenshots as they are merely screenshots of the blocks and not the content within it.

Ok Sir @ashwin.salgaocar , will it be possible for you to come on a video call with me whenever you’re free

@lokaanirudh6 Will schedule it only after you elaborate on the issue and if I cannot pin point the issue with what you share.

Okay so what my issues here is when I start my todo lists app in my google assistant first it says ‘Please “show” if you want to see your tasks otherwise say add.’ And when I say show It doesn’t show my tasks instead it asks me what tasks to add. So what I think is happening here is when I say show it goes to else block and asks me what tasks I’d like to add. I’ve checked my flow in voiceflow app and my code is also correct. Do you want to ask me something specific about my issues here? @ashwin.salgaocar

@ashwin.salgaocar Sir the online problem I have is When I ask my assistant to “show” tasks It doesn’t show my tasks instead it asks me “What tasks?” and when I type something It adds it as a task. But when I see it in Integromat I can see my tasks and everything works fine there.Err5

@ashwin.salgaocar It’s been 6 days sir. Please reply once you’re free

@lokaanirudh6 Do share your contact number. I will schedule a screen-sharing session with you next week. I Will let you know the time by Monday(31st May 2021).

Contact no: 8686145383

@lokaanirudh6 As discussed over the meeting. You had missed out on transforming the variables in the API block(POST request from Voiceflow to integromat), due to which the response was not getting saved in a variable in voiceflow.

@ashwin.salgaocar can u please be more specific on this

i have followed each and every step in the video @ashwin.salgaocar

during the google action simulator it is keep on repeating “what tasks” when given “no”
@ashwin.salgaocar ,see the screen shots

@rithikadevi27 There isn’t much to elaborate on the point as @lokaanirudh6 had missed out on transforming the response to a variable. Once he did that, his issue was solved.

When I did (Test request) then the tasks are visible in the My tasks
only when doing in google action simulator it is keep on looping on the same question when given “no” as input @ashwin.salgaocar