Jokes app issue

hi sir,I am unable to get the exact output after creating the joke.I mean when we go for testing,i am not getting a joke instead I am getting the value ‘0’

@nikithadhathri11 You will have to check the following things:

1. Is the API replying with the joke? Click on test request and see if you see any response.
  2. Is the joke mapped to a variable? make sure you have copy pasted the right section of the joke in the response.
  3. Is the variable mentioned in point 2 used in the speak block?

Let me know once you have confirmed the above 3 points and still facing the issue.

the api is replying with zero.
all the variables are correctly mapped…still there is an issue in getting exact output.

@nikithadhathri11

Please send the screenshot of the integration block. It should look something like below:

Also click on Test Request and check if you receive any response. Please send a screenshot of that as well.

@nikithadhathri11 These are not the right screenshots I asked. Please check the above screenshot I sent.

Also, when you click test, you can switch on debug mode to get more information. Attaching screenshots on how to turn on debug mode:

Please share this screenshot as well.

In short, I am looking for 3 screenshots:

1. One which shows the header assignments + transform into variables part of the API/integration block
  2. Click on test request and take a screenshot of the response received
  3. a Screenshot that show the debug messages once debug mode is turned on.

@nikithadhathri11 If you check the Request URL, and compare it with the one present in the screenshot I have sent, you will notice the difference that you have appended /slack to the URL and hence, that isn’t giving you the response you need. Please remove that.

Plus the screenshot given doesn’t display all the information I need. Please share the complete screenshots.

Yes…I have got the output after changing the url…
Thank you for your help

I have another issue in creating dialog flow agent…
I cannot find the service type

@nikithadhathri11 Anytime :slight_smile:

For the other issue, you can check this link: Updated Steps of Uploading apps to Google