Updated Steps of Uploading apps to Google

sir, I changed the name, its still not working. it is working fine on the prototype.

@gunishkumar7 What did you change the name to? You will have to do a trial and error and hope that it does not match any of the inbuilt intents set by google. It is tricky now to find the right fit for the name, this is how sensitive voice apps are.

Try using invocation names that doesn’t have reserved words like ok,google,launch,ask,tell,game,load,action,assistant,skill,app…
Also name your voiceflow project name and invocation name same.

I just have to send recorded video of working project in Google action console simulator or else prototype working video both? @ashwin.salgaocar

Sir, i followed the above steps and clicked UPLOAD TO GOOGLE option but its not showing any dropdown menu or any dialog box , its just frozen.

Also i could not access https://creator.actions.voiceflow.com/ this website , as per steps mentioned in training

Please tell how to proceed further.

@pratika5exp Can you share a screenshot of the same?

sir in dialogflow i only get project id there is no service link. help me out

… this is the screenshot of the voiceflow page where the button is not showing any dropdown menu and also after 20 mins , it shows REJECTED BY TIMEOUT

image …this is the screenshot of the blank custom project i created in Google Actions

sir, after uploading to google actions simulator i cannot able to upload to google assistant sir. i tried several times but i cannot able to any action which unable me to upload voice app to google assistant.

@bhavanabollarapu12 There is no separate step to upload the project to the google assistant app. If you have uploaded it to the google actions simulator, then it automatically gets updated in the app. You only have to be logged in to the app using the same email account.

@pratika5exp This usually happens when there is a connection issue. Is the issue still there?

Yes sir , the issue is still there.What type of connection issue are you refering to? If, internet connection,that is not the issue , I have checked.Also i tried to upload through different devices using same email id , but still not working.

@pratika5exp We will have a meeting tomorrow at 11:30 AM Please share your contact number so that I can share the meeting details with you.

Yes sir sure , please tell your email ID sir , i’ll send my contact through email ID , will it be fine?

or please send the meeting details on email id - pratika5exp@gmail.com sir

I have sent you the email. Please join. @pratika5exp

Issue resolved!

If anyone is facing the same problem , try unlinking your google account and re-link it. You can do this by login to voice flow page , select the option account under your name. Account>Google Actions > Reset.

Then select your project > click CONNECT TO GOOGLE option > link your account and then try uploading the project.

Also if, after creating a project on Google Actions , it shows some error , change the name of project from My First Project to anything else cause sometimes that causes error.

Hope this helps!

Issue resolved!

If anyone is facing the same problem , try unlinking your google account and re-link it. You can do this by login to voice flow page , select the option account under your name. Account>Google Actions > Reset.

Then select your project > click CONNECT TO GOOGLE option > link your account and then try uploading the project.

Also if, after creating a project on Google Actions , it shows some error , change the name of project from My First Project to anything else cause sometimes that causes error.

Hope this helps!

Sir iam facing the error in cricket score app the result is showing 0 I check all the blocks in detail please let me know the solution of this @ashwin.salgaocar