Appointment details path error

Having doubts in the Google Sheets module. Even after changing from “plain Text” to “Time Operator” in Google Sheets and selecting Greater than or equal to “Time Operator”. The Bundle is not fetching. Even I checked in past posts in the voice apps forum, didn’t work.

VoiceFlow project name: DoctorAssist
@shobhit.kumawat you are already a collaborator on voice flow. Please check this.

Is there a Need to collaborate on Google Sheets and Integromat please reply? or we can use the Teamviewer app to remote control?

Google Sheets Module Output :

Array Aggregator module output:

WebHook Response module Output:

VoiceFlow Output :

Selected Time column and changed as Time Operator in Google Sheets :

Google Sheets.

@VenkataRamanen We can schedule a zoom session to solve your concern. It is hard to debug by these screenshots. Let me know the relevant date and time for this.

Today, now itself we can solve using zoom.

Shall I schedule today at 4 pm or 5 pm?
please reply soon?

@VenkataRamanen 4 PM is fine. I shall share the zoom link in this thread.

@VenkataRamanen Here is the link to join the session

Topic: Voice Apps Doubts Session
Time: Dec 16, 2021 04:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 993 4017 4446
Passcode: WuX1KC

later at 4:30PM notification came, is it possible to attend at 6:00pm?

@VenkataRamanen Okay, we can have our meet at 6:00 PM. Kindly join at 6:00 PM sharp using the below link.

Topic: Voice Apps Doubts Session
Time: Dec 16, 2021 06:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 993 4017 4446
Passcode: WuX1KC

Hmm… ok I will join.

Tomorrow evening, have some work. Shall we discuss this on Saturday(18.12.2021) morning at 11 am through Zoom meeting(40-minute duration) or Google Meet(no limits are there)?
If you be free at that time then please post the zoom schedule(11:00 am) otherwise please reply as soon as possible?

Hi @VenkataRamanen,

There have been few updates on the Integromat Platform. Due to which the cell formatting is not getting recognized and fetching Bundles. We have identified this issue and our team is working on it to fix the issue. Once we get the solution, we will update you here.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Please resolve that error as soon as possible.

@VenkataRamanen We have found a solution for this issue. Give us about today end of days time to test out all the edge cases. Once all the tests pass, we shall share the solution with you.

Today at 2 pm, I will be free.

Sir, could we can take the zoom meeting, please?
Don’t know where’s the problem whether on integromat or Google Sheets?

Hi @VenkataRamanen,

I understand that you are having issues with the Google Sheet -Search Rows module.

As a workaround, you can keep the “if Appointment = Yes” filter in the search module, and then for the time filter, you can use a regular filter between the Search Rows module and your next module, like this:

You can then set up the filter using the parseDate function this way (Later than equal to in Date and Time Operator):

Your Google Sheet should have time in hh:mm:ss in 24 Hours Format as shown below. :point_down:t2:

and Scenario should look like

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Regards,
Shobhit Kumawat

Thank you @shobhit.kumawat. Checked on my project but the Integromat doesn’t work due to the “scenario got paused(because of exceeded limits)”

"

i have the same problem.
did you get the solution to it?Please help me too

@shuklakhushi2002 Please go through this thread once Appointment details path error and see if it helps.

1 Like