Capture block error

Sir, i have posted in that forum and they said that this issue is because of capture block. It has no option like geo_city. They also mentioned that we should use an alternative like choice block and do it. So, how shall we move ahead? and how should we submit it now ? If we use choice block, we should give many city names. Please decide on how to complete this project.

this is the link to that forum
Thank you!
1 Like

Yes I have received similar response. @me19b059

ohh …! i have also received similar responce @me19b059
@ashwin.salgaocar my requst is please solve our issue of this capture block in two days because the tutorial course is completed and exams are comming soon and collages also starts from next month otherwise we gives total four marks of this projects because be are totally follows all stapes are you shown in the tutorial videos .

Anyone who is satisfied with this request can comment @ijazmohamed303 @tavleenkaur1899 @f20190105 @me19b059 @ayubdude143 @ishakaushik1231

adding to what @shashankpatil125 said
Sir it works fine in the local testing of voiceflow!
if you allow we can make a video for that because we are clear with the way it’s only that the voiceflow’s new changes have created problems.
@ashwin.salgaocar

Absolutely agree with this!! @f20190105

Hi all,

Since you have a working prototype, you may as well record the video in the prototype tab itself and send the video. The marks will be graded as normal.

1 Like

am still stuck at the input for the geo city , please tell me what to do @shashankpatil125

ohh, i was talk about this problem to Ashwin sir. He was give me the best solution. he was told me "you can make a video(screen recording) with error. if you can’t solve this capture block input problem then simply you can submit the video with error after giving exam. they will be consider this project marks don’t worry.

But you must be follow all steps are showing in tutorial video.
if any query then contact me on this mail address shashankpatil125@gmail.com
or message me on linkdin account https://www.linkedin.com/in/shashank-patil-1533b01b4/

@rithikadevi27, If you get the error on google actions platform then you share the video recording of the app working in the prototype field of Voiceflow

I am getting the same error, has anyone found any solution to this yet ?