Cric api problem

can you see this in test section that when India or other country i give input then automatically it says session ended

This is my capture and custom code block . and please help me out as earlier some student said that use same country name which we use id of that so you can see in ss that i use India still not getting it.
please help me asasp.

sir please reply. i am waiting for your response.

make sure that you tranformed all the required information to variables in both the API Blocks.

Select the Integration drop down menu.There you can find the custom code block.

Since the flow of blocks seems to have stopped after the Code Block , and the code in code block seems fine …try checking the second API block that you have properly given the endpoint URL with your API key and in the end of url used {unique_id}

Also have properly copied the object path and named the variables.

One more thing , you could also try and check if the variable unique_id defined in custom code is made a global variable or not.Sometimes this creates an issue as well.You can check this by- there are some options in the bottom left so click on the Model button (right to Home button ) and select variables , there you can see if unique_id is made a global variable or not. If not you can add it there itself.

Hope this helps!