Difficulty in uploading created app to google

Hey! So, I have been facing difficulty in uploading the app to google. It means, even the tab to upload to google is not even working. I don’t know how to proceed further. I have attached a screenshot of my screen and mentioned the two tabs there. Those two tabs aren’t working. Kindly help me through this.

Thanks in Advance

Hi @sunmatiram

Do check if the pop-ups are disabled. Usually the moment you click on the icon a tab like below should appear:

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out. But for no screen appearing like that when I click the upload tab. Also, I am facing another difficulty which is about the choice block. My choice block is not working properly. Mean, the choice we give there doesn’t seem to appear when we run to the prototype. It would be really helpful if you help with this couple of issues.

Thanks in Advance

I also faced the same issue about uploading to google. Sometimes it happens.
The following worked for me.

1. Refreshing the page.
  2. Sign out and sign in into voice flow again.
  3. Allowing permissions for pop ups.

Coming to the choice block problem, the Voiceflow Inc. keeps changing the user interface of the components. They have also changed the choice block i.e there are slight variations to using it.

1. Create your intents by clicking the addchoice button.
  2. After clicking the addchoice button, you will get a path component. In the drop down box, choose “Create New Intent”.
    Sometimes, when the intents are not created properly, then the choice we give doesn’t seem to appear when we run to the prototype.

Hope this helps you!

thank you !!
it was so helpful

Sometimes it may be a issue in uploading a created app in google ,it may be due to several reasons first we have to check the basic errors which may happen checking the network issues and allowing permissions for pop ups and we have to check the mailid because sometimes we cant upload if its a institution mail id so we have to recheck whether pop ups are disabled or not