How to fix the Project out of limit in Actions on Google

@SiddharthBhandarkar sir unfortunately i have exceeded the project limit in Google Action ,But when i delete the project still it shows in the list and still it shows that you are out of limit ,indeed i had deleted it already…How to fix it sir… ???

You can place a request to Google Console to extent your usage limit. Now since they have updated the UI this particular option of extension has been shifted from its original tool bar. But I guess you must have received an option while creating a new project as you have reach the limit. When I faced this issue, following were the steps I executed, you can try them
Google Cloud Platform -> IAM -> Quotas
I am not sure if it still works. But I’ll suggest that you should give it a try.

1 Like

Yeah sir I got it, recent google action UI has automatically popup the message that u have exceeded the limit with option to extent limit, I had done already and it says about in between 2 to 3 working day it will be extended soon… Thanku @SiddharthBhandarkar sir thanks again…

@SiddharthBhandarkar sir i had requested to increase project limit but i got this denied message ,then how could i make my voice project according to my course…How to fix this problem sir???

@SiddharthBhandarkar sir please guide me so that I will complete my course to get certifications and applicable for the internship …

I have the same problem. Can you help me sir

1 Like

@SiddharthBhandarkar can u explain what i have to do next after (Google Cloud Platform -> IAM -> Quotas) this??

The steps I mentioned does the same thing. Apply for utmost 5 or 10 projects since we are newbies and tick as individual developer. This are basic steps I remember. I think this should help or create a new Google account

sir am not getting you…should we make a new google account?

@SiddharthBhandarkar sir i am stucked to the Music App ,how can i make a dialogflow credential ?

i have also limited msg here to post,so pls explain the steps sir @SiddharthBhandarkar

Yes you can use that alternative

Thanku sir…finaly GCC has approved my request. And actually what it needs I just reply back to GCC mail account and by explaining all the problem I had faced, GCC after denied three times and now approved my request… So this will also help others who is facing this issue @siamsiamip pls go through this to resolve it