Issues in To-do lists

@rithikadevi27 Also, share the screenshot of the code block.

@ashwin.salgaocar okay ,please let know sooon

what should I do after this @ashwin.salgaocar ,let know

@rithikadevi27 I couldn’t find out the problem you are getting with your screenshots. But I used exit block; if the user says “no,” this will exit and not loop again. You can try exit block. Maybe it will help

I tried it , but it is only working in the prototype tab, not in the google action simulator @manishachaudhary1210

@ashwin.salgaocar it’s been quite a few days .reply soon

@rithikadevi27 I will check your issue by the 9th of June 2021 and revert back. Apologies for the delay.

1 Like

Try removing words such as App in the names of the project. Such keyword may sometimes result in warnings and ultimately fail to run in google action simulator. I had a same problem when i removed the word App and uploaded it, it worked fine once uploaded in google action simulator.

ok @ashwin.salgaocar

@rithikadevi27 Do let me know if the solution provided by @duggalakshit1999 worked for you or not?

yes ,even tough its not coming @ashwin.salgaocar

@rithikadevi27 You can do one thing that instead of No, write - Say yes to add more task otherwise do not add in the speak block. It may be due to word No problem is occurring . So,try once it may work.

@amishasharma288 I tried that too but still, it is the same, thanks anyways.

please get back soon @ashwin.salgaocar

@rithikadevi27 Please keep yourself available at 3:00 PM today(14th June 2021) for a screen-sharing session.

ok sure @ashwin.salgaocar

@ashwin.salgaocar thank you for clarifying.
The change is to not write anything in the utterance block, as it was taking the default input as yes whenever given no as input.
so this shall solve the issue.

but you are saying add (as shown in screenshot) that is why it is going to else condition.
say or type “show”.then you will not get error