Music App not able to display names of the artist's songs

Pretty sure the entire JS Code is correct , checked it multiple times . Still my app is unable to retrieve track names . Why is this happening ?

Hello, I’ve faced similar issue. If you see in the custom code block there we only create a local variable but for this to run we need to create a global variable {tracks} as explained by Sir @ashwin.salgaocar in the tutorial. Also do check if you’ve declared all the variables from the beginning.

1 Like

Thank you so much ! I solved the problem already , I had made some minor mistakes in the API request

@jadhavtejas0072 Always post solutions. We would love to know what the mistake was so that other people on the platform who may be stuck at the same point will get the solution to their problem.

Please elaborate with screenshots. :slight_smile:

Can you please elaborate what mistakes were you doing and how did you solved them coz i am facing the same issue but couldn’t find the problem.

In the custom code block there we only create a local variable but for this to run we need to create a global variable {tracks}