Not getting output in cric api

It doesn’t matter because in real u have to pass the id for rhe particular match, so instead of giving the ne of the team, I am directly providing the id.

@subham3140 please see my cric api is working on prototype, but not on google actions . what should i do to resolve this problem? please check.

@ishakaushik1231 once create a new project on google console

@subham3140 i am facing the same issue still.see when i entered team1 it was showing this output-

else it left the conversation.

@ishakaushik1231 just see the whole conversation with taha. 21810883 in this chat, and try to do the same and let me know that you are getting the output as what I am expecting. And then if u didn’t get then I will personally negotiate with you through google meet or any other as i had did the same with taha. 21810883. So once check it

@subham3140 see i am getting correct result on prototype.

but it is not working still on google assistant.please assist as i shown the ss above. and i don’t know how to change the google console project if i have already added this in other project.

@ishakaushik1231 ok call me on 7992309663

@subham3140 suddenly it started working as i was giving wrong input ( it was not there) thank u very much

@ishakaushik1231 great brother. Keep exploring

@subham3140 NOW, IT’S NOT WORKING ON PHONE

@ishakaushik1231 Contact me bro.

mail- ishakaushik1231@gmail.com

@ishakaushik1231 can you please share the screenshot of your canva and the JavaScript code

@taha.21810883 now, i have deleted that project as only 2 projects can be kept.

I’m facing the same problem @subham3140 could you please help? Stats are not shown as in the api only they are not given. Plus the app doesn’t work on actions simulator and neither the assistant.

exactly the same issue I’m facing.
@taha.21810883

@tavleenkaur1899 About the issue with stats , the reason for that is that they have removed stats for latest matches. I still haven’t found any solution for this, but most probably it should work with old matches.

And about the actions simulator, the issue still persists. Sir has informed voiceflow team regarding it so we will get a positive response soon.

OK thank you so much!

what to do if there is not stat for the particular id

yeah even i am having the same issue ,stats are not available for both new and old
@ashwin.salgaocar please respond soon