Not received internship offer letter

I am writing this to request for an offer letter on the training and internship program on Bolt’s Voice Assistant that is being offered by your organization.
I have already requested the support team via email but no response received yet. It’s been 5 days and I really need it urgently.
The offer letter is a mandatory document required by our college as part of our curriculum in the final semester (8th Semester). So please send the offer letter at the earliest.

Student details:
Bharathkumara C N
4th year , ISE
The NIE college, Mysuru

Hi @bharathkumara2000,

I have taken forward your request to our team. You will soon get a response regarding this.

1 Like

I also have the same request. Many students from The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru have applied for the same training and internship course and need to submit offer letter before 10th March 2022. So I request you to do the needful.

Student details:
Anurag Joshi
4th year , ISE
The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru

Hi @4ni18is011_a and @bharathkumara2000,

As per updates received from our team, they are already working on generating an offer letter for your Voice Apps Internship. Please allow us some time to work on offer letters. You will soon get your offer letters via Email.

1 Like