Question on projects to be submitted

hi. do we need to upload the integromat projects to google and submit?
please give clarity on the projects we need to submit for the test…

@nikithadhathri11 You only need to upload screenshots of it. It has been clearly mentioned in the instructions that you need to share screenshots and video recordings of the working of the project.

You will have to submit a video(Google Actions Simulator/Google Assistant) of the following projects :

1. Weather App
  2. Telegram App
  3. Evernote App
  4. To-do list App
  5. Project of your own choice

Add snapshots of your project in Voiceflow and Integromat(if any). Points will be awarded for the Voiceflow/Integromat Screenshots, video of the working project on the Google Actions + Google Assistant.

Also, if your projects aren’t working on Google Actions and Assistant then you can send the video of voiceflow prototype.

@nikithadhathri11 Let me correct what @muskanmaan2012 mentioned here.

You need to submit a video of the working project on Google Actions + Google Assistant. The only exception being the Weather App as there was an issue with city names that the google platform flagged as reserved names. Rest all the projects work fine on the google actions platform:

1. Weather App
  2. Telegram App
  3. Evernote App
  4. To-do list App
  5. Main Project: This is the project where you be creative and come up with your own voice app.

@ashwin.salgaocar sir, I was a bit confused with links.
Do we will require 5 links?
If yes then 4 links will be for the projects mentioned in training and 1 for project made by us?

If this this is correct than each link must contain a video of actions simulator and google assistant in mobile? Plus I think 2 more links of questions answered in voice apps forum will also be required.

Please bring clarity with links. :pray:t2:

@rahulsaxena2000242 You can create a separate google drive folder for each project, add the files requested for each project in their respective folders and share the links in the questions for the exam.

Ok thank you sir for clarity.