Requesting for combined certificate of voice apps Training and Intenrship

Sir I have completed my training and internship program on voice apps and have received the certificates for the same. I got 2 months (8 weeks) certificate for training and 6 weeks certificate for internship separately. I request you to provide me with a Combined Training and Internship certificate of 14 weeks. Photos of my certificate are attached below.
@ashwin.salgaocar @rajesh.penugonda @shobhit.kumawat

@sjunaids133 I have forwarded your request to the team. I will get back to you soon regarding this.

1 Like

Sir, I too need the combined certificate sir. I’m attaching my 2 months(8 weeks) training certificate and 6 weeks internship certificate on voice apps program. Please do the needful.

@ashwin.salgaocar @shobhit.kumawat

@bharathkumara2000 @sjunaids133 Please share proofs from your professor or university. We will need proof of it to process this request as you are asking for a customized certificate.

Sir we are attaching the college circular below. We have highlighted the point which says it is mandatory to have a certificate of at least 14 weeks. So please provide us with a combined certificate.@rajesh.penugonda @ashwin.salgaocar.

@bharathkumara2000 @sjunaids133 Noted. We will give you update regarding this soon.

Sir, Do you have any updates regarding the combined certificate?
@rajesh.penugonda @ashwin.salgaocar

Sir, our internship final review is going to happen this week. We need to submit the combined certificate for that. It’s our humble request please do the needful.

@ashwin.salgaocar

@sjunaids133 @bharathkumara2000 Sorry for the delay. You will receive the same with in a day.

1 Like

Thank you so much sir

Sir I am also having the same situation. I have completed 8 weeks training and 6 weeks internship in voice apps(attaching certificates below). I request you to provide me with the combined certificate as I am also facing same review situation.

@rajesh.penugonda
Thankyou

My name is Anurag Joshi (anuragjoshi2606@gmail.com) for your reference. I am using this account as my main voice apps account is on hold and I am unable to post queries from that account.

Sir, even I has the same problem as them. I need to submit the combined certificate for internship final review which is going to happen this week. I have completed 8 weeks training and 6 weeks internship in voice apps(attaching certificates below). It’s our humble request please do the needful as soon as possible.

@rajesh.penugonda
Thank you

Sir, I also need a combined certificate of training and internship completion to submit to my college final review. I will be attaching the 8 weeks training and 6 weeks internship certificate here. I request you to provide me with a combined certificate at the earliest
@rajesh.penugonda @ashwin.salgaocar

@magadiabhinav @prajwaltr330 @4ni18is011_a Noted.

Thank you so much sir.