Unable to display "show" in ToDo List App

I did go through the other queries related to this app but i didnt find any useful response. My tasks are added in the todo list but not able to show the tasks. i tried speak block but it says 0. @ashwin.salgaocar sir help

@dkunvarani The card block does not work on the prototype tab. Please upload the project to google and check.

@ashwin.salgaocar sir i did try… it shows zero

@dkunvarani Please send screenshots of each block in Voiceflow. Also, Send the screenshot of the Test request output of the API block. The output should show the tasks it receives in response from the Task(to-do) application.

@ashwin.salgaocar sir… here’s are screenshots of the test request and all the blocks
if block

set block

API block

Custom Code block

Card block

@ashwin.salgaocar sir??

@ashwin.salgaocar sir, Its been 10 days and I tried again to make this to do list app but same error occured. I am ready with all other projects. Please sir help me to resolve this query!

@dkunvarani Please keep yourself available for a screen-sharing session tomorrow at 10:00 AM (June 15th, 2021).

ok sir. I’ll be there .

@dkunvarani Please share your contact number for me to send the meeting details.

Issue Resolve:
Issue was in code block
Instead of for(i=0;i<all_tasks.length;i++) , i wrote for(int i=0;i<all_tasks.length;i++)
Thank you soo much @ashwin.salgaocar sir for resolving the issue.