Weather app capture block

i am getting all these options only in input type.so,which one should i select as city is not available?

please help me solve it.

someone please respond.its not the way that u don’t clear doubt. i won’t be able to proceed further if my doubt wil not be cleared.respond to this.

@ashwin.salgaocar please help soon sir

@ishakaushik1231Please select custom and leave the next field blank and then the variable.

@ashwin.salgaocar sir, while testing on prototype it is working well, but on google it is showing an error? so, what should i do to resolve this? here is the ss of the screen-

1 Like

Hi @ishakaushik1231,

We did receive a lot of such queries lately and we are checking this. Unfortunately, I was not able to replicate this on my end. Hence I have asked the Voiceflow team to look into it. They have been trying out all the cases to replicate the issue. I shall update you once they find a fix for it.

sir I am getting similar kind of error in weather app. Please help ASAP

same problem here. please respond soon

Hi @sheenathakur505,

Apologies for the delay. The Voiceflow team has not yet found a fix for this problem. Since it is the holiday season for their team, they will be back in office on 4th Jan 2021, and will continue debugging this issue.