Website error : I found a new version of the website. So many changes to continue the coarse

I cannot find choice , and all

Instead I can see audio,card and stream.
Even in the place of ‘upload to Google’… It is showing ‘test’.

@nikithadhathri11 click to the user input

hello @nikithadhathri11, after the new update in voiceflow, there are noticeable changes in the interface, you can find the choice under the user input in the left side of your screen.By clicking on it you will be able to use various blocks that includes “choice” block.

In order to upload to google click on the circle button next to share button i the top right corner of your screen.

You can click on ‘User Input’ which is present at the left side for your screen, there you will get choice block.
𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐏𝐔𝐓 -> 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄
For uploading your project to google just use the tab present in between share and settings option present on the upper right side of the screen.

You can click on User Input which is present at the left side for your screen, there you will get choice block.By clicking on it you will be able to use various blocks that includes choice block.
For uploading your project to google, you just use the tab present in between share and settings option present on the upper right side of the screen.i think it will be helpful.