Rendering error While uploading on google

Thanks everyone for reporting your bugs and solutions. My issue just got solved

sir can u please explain how to rectify the rendering error?because Iā€™m trying to correct it for more than 2 days but I canā€™t do that .Help me in that sir

Please Type in the Box

@pavikrishnan5701_bt In Dialogflow page ,go to integrations,then click on google assistant,wait for the opening of page ā€¦now again try to submit the credential key or simply upload itā€¦

1 Like

Follow the below thread

Thankyou for responding sir , but my issue is not getting resolved. can u please help ?sir Screenshot (153) Iā€™m contineously getting this error while testing .What can I do sir?

Thankyou for responding sir

Sorry, but I havenā€™t encountered this issue during my course time. But what I am guessing is you had made changes in your project post uploading the project to the Google but havenā€™t again uploaded the project to Google. Each time you make any changes in your project, you need to click on Upload to Google. Try this alternative.

Just follow the steps given in this video, i also faced the same problem but then came to know that my web and activity was disabled if yourā€™s is too then enable it and try again uplaoding it.

hey can u please help me out with this @sheerin2198 . its urgent

Hey, whatā€™s the error youā€™re actually getting?

After clicking on test Iā€™m getting a popup telling
Precondition check failed

@pavikrishnan5701_bt not your sir, m one of the student learning this courseā€¦ :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, indeed no thanks.