Updated Steps of Uploading apps to Google

Hi All,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused here. The Voiceflow team is having a Scheduled Maintenance till 5:30 PM today. I shall keep you guys updated regarding it. Plus any changes to the project uploading process will be updated here.

I am using “creator.voiceflow.com” but still i am getting the error
If anyone can suggest any solution please doo

U should wait for the next updates as sir has mentioned already

By what time, this issue will be resolved?

@amishagupta9149 U should tag to sir… @ashwin.salgaocar

@ashwin.salgaocar Sir please look into this matter asap.

1 Like

Hi all,

I have written to the Voiceflow team regarding the same. This seems to be an issue occurring ever since they had done their maintenance. They shall be looking into it. I am waiting for an update from the Voiceflow team. I shall update here once I receive it.

1 Like

Hi All,

I have made the Voiceflow team aware of this issue and they have been working on the issue ever since. This according to their team is a known bug which they’re fixing after this past weekend’s large data migration.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will let you know when it is fixed.

when i try uploading with google it gives me this message
“Login With Google Failed
Please connect your Google developer account to upload your action.”

Hi all,

The issue is finally sorted from Voiceflows end. You should now be able to link your Voiceflow projects with google and proceed in testing your apps on the Simulator as well as the google Assistant apps.

1 Like

when i am clicking on My First Project ,its saying something went wrong and retun to dashboard

sir ,why this error occurs while testing my new project after successful uploading…

Me too this error occurred how to fix it

@anju219006 @aishwaryachavan.ac12 I think u both have to check the google chrome setting

sir,now i’m getting this invocation error.
plz help

even i got the same error

i found out a weird solution but it worked

i changed the name of the projects , instead of using “My First Project” use something else any random name you like

Sir, I am not able to see or access for the uploading of dialogflow credential key to voiceflow it is just telling me to use My First Project or create new . What should I do?

Hi @kajal.bidvi11099, Yes. This is the new update for Voiceflow. You can follow this lesson to go about the new process: https://trainings.boltiot.com/courses/841310/lectures/25365567

Thank you sir. This solved the issue.

1 Like