Updated Steps of Uploading apps to Google

sir i have properly followed the steps in video still i’m not getting the dialogbox for uploading the credentials . What shall i do?

Follow the updated steps

I have followed the UPDATED steps only!

There is no need to use Dialogflow and get credentials. It is an outdated process. You can test your project on google actions simulator by using Create Project->Custom->Blank Project. and then link it with your corresponding Voicelfow project. That’s what I did and it’s working for me.

hello @ashwin.salgaocar sir, in my Voiceflow project when I click on speak or prototype I am not able to hear anything. But when I test on google action console it works perfectly fine. I just wanted to know if I have to go through some settings if I want to test anything in the Voiceflow project.

@motiramani23 I think it’s a common issue, indeed all the things works perfect but the voice did not respond.

ya maybe
Thanks btw! @subham3140

Sir,I got struct at capturing the text input in capture block and i couldnt move forward in the course.In the input type i couldnt find any name input type,I am looking only date and time input types.

@krishnaleobanala use “custom” for text

how to use custom block bro… i mean what to enter in user reply box of custom block. I tried entering name in custom block but the execution is failing at that point… help me dude… 7013404707 my whatsapp number

Thank you sir,this solved my issue.

I was facing the same error but it resolved. I deleted all the actions and project on voiceflow and started with a new one. Try to rename it other than First project or like this. Give your name instead. It worked for .
Hope it work for you.

sir am not able to create actions project…the that button just dont respond to any of my actions

2 Likes

@ashwin.salgaocar I am also facing a similar issue. Please help on how to continue.

Same here @ashwin.salgaocar sir. Please help us out

I am also facing a similar issue.Sir,please help in this .

when i click on create actions project nothing happens it is just stuck. What should i do ?

Same here pls help @ashwin.salgaocar

same erroro for me too bro

**I cannot connect google account,It shows failed **