Updated Steps of Uploading apps to Google

iam unable to test my project in action console it’s showing me an error@ashwin.salgaocar

What settings I have to change for not getting this error because iam also getting the same error

@subham3140

@yousufmama111 Please let me know when would be a good time to have a screen-sharing session where I can have a look into this error and solve it for you.

Thank you sir now iam checking the error it possible I can solve so can you share screen now itself@ashwin.salgaocar

Please share your phone number, I shall share the meeting details over sms.

When we will be you share the screen @ashwin.salgaocar

@yousufmama111 I am waiting for you to join the meeting. Will be waiting till 4:30 PM then disconnecting. Please join soon.

@yousufmama111 I tried calling and setting up the screen-share session multiple times with you. Please go through the lesson again properly and you should get about your issue easily.

Sorry but my health is not well that’s why I can’t come today’s meeting tomorrow iam surely attain 11:00 am for the meeting please if you have possible arrange that because I saw number of time but it’s impossible for me to solve that issue @ashwin.salgaocar

Sir today when will you be conduct meeting for resolving my error @ashwin.salgaocar

okay, thank you for your response. so I want to know that now we can’t upload projects to google assistant? because again I am facing the same situation with the “weather app”.

Showing similar error…what to do sir? @ashwin.salgaocar

@anagha545das is the app working in the prototype of Voiceflow?

Yes sir it is working in the prototype.

Yes sir it’s working on prototype but not in the action console please resolve this error iam also getting same error @ashwin.salgaocar

Hi all, Try changing the invocation name of the app from my first app to something else. Try using your name instead.

it’s working sir you are superb thank you so much

1 Like

Sir I have a doubt voice flow updated.the subscription plans and now in the starter (free) plan i can only do 2 projects if I will have to complete a project and then delete it before going to next one is it for me also sir because I have paid the amount of this course
if yes iam so confused how to take video from Google actions simulator and the other on the Google assistant app sir please solve this confusion as soon as so I can make my weather app calmly if I start weather project then my before 2 projects delete so I can’t redirect @ashwin.salgaocar

It worked…Thank you sir :blush:

1 Like

@yousufmama111 The solution to this is already given to you for each project that you need to submit. All you have to do is finish the project, record the video of its working, then delete the project in voiceflow and move to the other one.